Thursday 22 May 2014

LOVE WHATSAPP STATUS


  • Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, Nothing In This Crazy World - Could Keep Me From Loving You!
  • Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue Dont Cast Me Away Because I Love You.
  • Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, What I Feel In My Heart Is Wonderful And New.
  • Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, You've Made All My Dreams Come True!
  • Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue My Life Would Be Hell If I Didn't Have You.
  • Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, You Don't Always Smell Good, But I Still Love You.
  • Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue, I'm Telling You I Love You So What Are You Gonna Do?
  • Roses Are Red Violets Are Blue, Sugar Is Sweet And So Are You!
  • Roses Are Re, Violets Are Blue I’ll Save My Last Dance Only To Dance With You.
  • No One Can Love Intelligently 'Cause The Nature Of True Love Is Madness. :)
  • Love Is Not Something We Find, Love Is Something We DO!
  • The Nicest Place To Be In Is Someone's Thoughts.
  • Why Is It That In Every Love Story, Mom Agrees And Dad Disagrees? It's Because Mom Knows What Love Is, And Dad Knows What Boys Are. ♥
  • You Must Be A Good Runner Because You Are Always Running In My Mind, You Must Be A Good Thief Because You Have Stolen My Heart, And I Am Always A Bad Shooter Because I Miss You Always...
  • How Do I Spell S_Ccess & _Niq_E Without U? I Cant Even Have F_N, Or Any Good L_Ck. Without U, Looks Like I Cant Survive.
  • You Have Two Lips, I Have Two Lips. Why Don't We Put Two And Two Together?'
  • Can You Recommend A Good Bank Where I Can Make A Deposit? Because I’m Planning To Save All My Love For You.
  • If I Could Rearrange The Alphabet I Would Put U And I Together.
  • Babe, Your Beauty Makes The Morning Sun Look Like The Dull Glimmer Of The Moon.
  • You Are Hotter Than The Sun, Brighter Than The Moon And Have More Sparkling Than The Stars. What Else Do You Want?
  • CUTEST PROPOSAL By A Boy ? Boy: Can U Plz Close Ur Eyes For A Moment? Girl: Ok,Done Boy: Thanx,What A Darkness Isn't It? Girl: Yeah Boy: That Is My Life Without U.?
  • There's 6,697,254,041 People In The World But I Want You
  • I Always Think Of You Before I Fall Asleep. The Words You Said. The Things We Laughed About, The Silent Moments We Shared.
  • The Greatest Symbol Of Love Is Not The Heart. It Is The Cross Because The Heart Stops Beating But The Man On The Cross Never Stops Loving.
  • I Don't Know What Happened. One Moment, You Were Just Another Girl I Only Knew The Name Of; The Next, You Were The Girl That I Fell Hard For.
  • It's Strange How Love Can Be The Happiest Thing Ever, But Can Cause You The Most Pain.. Yet, Everyone’s Searching For It.
  • The Worst Feeling About Being In Love, Is Sitting Back To Back With The Person You Love; And Not Even Being Able To Say 'Hello'.
  • You Know What I Want More Than Anything In The World Right Now? To Talk To You, To Be With You, This Very Instant.
  • Whenever I Try To NOT Think Of You; You're The Only Person Who Stays In My Mind, No Matter What I Do.
  • Maybe I Could Have Loved You Better. Maybe You Should Have Loved Me More. Maybe Our Hearts Were Just Next In Line.
  • Your Worst Battle Is Between What You Know And What You Feel.
  • You Make Me Laugh At Things That Aren't Funny. You Make Me Smile Without Actually Being Here. You Make My Stomach Flip By A Text.
  • Love That We Cannot Have Is The One That Last The Longest, Hurts The Deepest And Feels The Strongest.
  • Never Stop Loving Someone Because You Never Know When They Might Start Loving You Back.
  • My Feelings For You Are Like A Boomerang. Whenever I Try To Get Rid Of It By Throwing It All Away, It Constantly Finds A Way To Get Back.
  • Just Because Someone Doesn't Love You The Way You Want Them To, Doesn't Mean They Don't Love You With All They Have.
  • No One Ever Gets Tired Of Loving… But Everyone Gets Tired Of Waiting, Assuming, Hearing Promises, Saying Sorry, And All The Hurting.
  • Love Is A Feeling, Not A Decision. You Can't Choose Who You Love. If You Could, It Would Be Much Simpler, But Less Magical.
  • The Right Way To Kiss A Girl, Push Her Up Against A Wall, Hold Her Arms Above Her Head And Kiss Her Like You Mean It!♥
  • Love Me Without Fear, Trust Me Without Questioning, Need Me Without Demanding, Want Me Without Restrictions, And Accept Me Without Change.
  • A Pretty Girl Is Nothing, If She Has An Ugly Heart.
  • Law Of Love: The More LOVE You Give, The More PAIN You'll Get.
  • LOVE = Lesson Of Various Emotions.
  • I Don't Know Where I Stand With U, I Don't Know What I Mean To U, All I Know Is Every Time I Think Of U, All I Wanna Do Is Be With You.
  • It’s Hard To Pretend You Love Someone When You Don’t, But It’s Even Harder To Pretend You Don’t Love Someone When You Do.
  • The Scariest Thing About Distance Is That You Don't Know Whether The Person Misses You Or Has Forgotten You.
  • The Hardest Things To Leave Behind Are The Things You Never Had In The First Place.
  • Do You Know How It Feels To Be Ignored? It Fucking Hurts
  • If You Have A Chance To Love, Then Do It. Remember: "Love Makes Time Pass, But Too Much Time Will Let Love Pass!"
  • There Are Five Words That Mean More Than I Love You And Those Words Are "I'm Here To Stay Forever"
  • When Two People Are Meant For Each Other, No Time Is Too Long, No Distance Is Too Far, And No One Can Ever Tear Them Apart.
  • Never Pass A Chance To Say "I Love You," To The People You Care About Because We Aren't Promised Tomorrow.
  • I Won't Be Your Star. Cause There'r Too Much Stars On The Sky. I Want To Be Your Sun. Cause There's Only One Sun <3 data-blogger-escaped-li="">
  • Love With All Your Heart, No Matter How Many Times It Has Or Will Be Broken Because When You're Not Really Loving, You're Not Really Living.
  • Love Brings People Together But Trust Keeps Them Together!
  • Life Is Beautiful When U Have Someone Who Tells U How Important U Are ♥
  • Every Rain Drop Would Be One Of Ur Smile.I Wish That It Rains Heavily Through Out.
  • So, That.There's No Space For Tears Your Life.
  • Loving Someone And Not Expressing It Is Like Wrapping A Present And Not Giving It
  • It’s Stupid To Hold To On To Something That Just Keeps Hurting You, But It’s Also Stupid To Let Go Of Everything You Ever Wanted.
  • There Are Those Times When You Are Not Looking For Love, But Then The Most Amazing Person Comes Into Your Life.
  • Don't Fall For The One You Love, Fall For The One That Loves You...Because You Can Always Learn To Love, But You Can Never Make Someone Love You. =((
  • The More You Hide Your Feelings For Someone, The More You Fall For Them.
  • There is nothing more attractive than a girl with good taste in music
  • I Can't Set My Hopes Too High. Because Every Hello Ends With A Goodbye.
  • Your Heart Is One Of Your Most Prized Possessions. So Be Careful Who You Give It To.
  • Love Is Like #Tsunami When It Comes Into Your Life, NO ONE KNOWS!
  • Loneliness Is A SPECIAL ENJOYMENT When Chosen By Ourself..!! But Hard To Digest When Gifted By Others...
  • When U Get Attracted To Sum1. U Will Realize What Is Love.. When That Sum1 Starts Avoiding U.. U Will Realize What Is Life.
  • I Know I Am MAD For Her But Dont Know Why Am Not MADE For Her.

No comments:

Post a Comment